To produce an exposed aggregate concrete finish in either face down or face up concrete manufacture, and to produce a mechanically sound construction joint. Typical uses include :
- Precast concrete panels.
- Insitu construction joints.
- Surface preparation of fresh concrete prior to rendering.
- Excellent results with high temperature concreting.
- Suitable across a wide variety of job-site conditions and mould surfaces, including steel, fiberglass, concrete and timber.
- Available in a range of etch depths, colour coded for ease of identification.
- Suitable for large units where hydration heat is high.
- Economical in application.
- Mould release agent not required.