- Epoxy Resin For Under-Water Application.
- Hydrapox 195 is a solvent-free, 3-component epoxy system consisting of 2-component epoxy resin and a special blend of fillers.
- Used as an epoxy putty for application to steel and concrete structures to protect in the splash, tidal-zone and under-water areas of marine structures.
Packaging : 15 kg per set
- Very good adhesion to wet structures-forms a very strong and lasting bond to damp, wet and under-water surfaces.
- May be used as tile-protection coating forming joint-free surfaces that resists corrosion and impact.
- For use as protective coating to concrete piles and columns in salt and brackish waters to protect against corrosion.