Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Dak Prescott listed as questionable for Cowboys prime-time matchup with Vikings due to calf injury (123 อ่าน)

21 มิ.ย. 2566 10:58

The are going to let the next few days play out before they make a decision on , listing their starting quarterback as questionable for Sunday's showdown against the . Prescott was a limited participant in Friday's practice due to the calf injury he suffered in Week 6 against the .The Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey Cowboys had a bye week for Prescott to rest up the calf, but the quarterback was limited throughout the week. Prescott acknowledged the decision to play Sunday , Rocky Bleier Jersey especially since the Cowboys are 5-1 while the other three teams in the NFC East are each 2-5 after seven weeks.Dallas can afford to sit Prescott this week if the Cowboys don't want to risk his long-term health."Knowing this is a long journey and a long season, I don't nece sarily know if this is fully my decision, but I'm Kordell Stewart Jersey just going to keep controlling the things I can to get better," Prescott said Thursday ( ). "I've gotten better each and every day, and that's what is most important." Latest Odds: Minnesota Vikings -4 If the Cowboys played last week, Prescott admitted he wasn't sure if he could have suited up. He'll take the questionable status until game day, hoping the calf improves over the next 48 hours. The Cowboys still have 11 games left on their schedule, which also will factor into the Prescott decision."They know how these Isaiahh Loudermilk Jersey things work. First time dealing with something like this, obviously on the same leg as my ankle, I want to be smart about it and cautious," Prescott said. "But as I've said, I've gotten better each and every day. I' Jack Ham Jersey m doing things today I didn't do as well the day before. I think that's huge."Prescott leads the NFL with a 73.1 completion percentage to go along with 1,813 pa sing yards, 16 touchdowns and just four interceptions this season (115.0 pa ser rating). He's fifth in the NFL in touchdown percentage (7.4) and third in pa ser rating.
Click here Click here Click here

Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image