cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Taylor Lewan to Josh Norman Youre not relevant (202 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 10:19

Taylor Lewan to Josh Norman: 'You're not relevant' Published: Dec 23, 2018 at 02:27 AM Zack Wheeler Jersey Austin Knoblauch The ' over the on Saturday concluded with a word-exchanging, helmet-throwing dust-up between and . on the ' sideline in the aftermath of the game. Norman jumped up from the bench and threw his helmet at Lewan as the offensive lineman made a bow and arrow gesture similar to the one Norman sometimes makes. The two players were quickly separated by team staff. Lewan told reporters he believed Norman tried to hurt running back during the ' final scoring drive in the fourth quarter. Edwin Diaz Jersey "I'm not worried about , man," Lewan said, per . "I'm an offensive lineman; he's a DB. I don't even know who that is. I was pi sed -- he was trying to hurt during that four-minute drive . That's not the way football is supposed to be played, man. It's not our fault you're not relevant anymore. "He tackled him, and it was like a temper tantrum. I was trying to get Derrick up, Noah Syndergaard Jersey and he's throwing a hi sy-fit, going low at him and stuff like that." For his part, Henry said he didn't believe Norman was trying to injure him on the play. "Whatever he was trying to do, he was trying to do," Henry said. "I don't think he was trying to do that. But if he Mike Piazza Jersey was, it didn't work." Norman didn't speak to reporters after the game. Henry played a big role in ' win, rushing for 84 yards and a touchdown on 21 carries as the team overcame 's early exit because of a shoulder stinger. The win keeps Tenne Devin Mesoraco Jersey see in the postseason hunt while devastating the ' playoff chances. As for Lewan and Norman, they both stand a good chance of being fined by the NFL for their postgame confrontation. This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image