cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Lions coach Dan Campbell says Jared Goff is doubtful for Week 17 Tim Boyle in line to start vs. Seahawks (127 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 10:23

looks like he'll be put on the shelf for another week. On Friday, coach Dan Campbell told reporters that the veteran quarterback is considered doubtful for Detroit's Week 17 matchup with the . Goff has not practiced this week due to a knee injury Minnesota Twins Custom Jersey he's been nursing and also mi sed last week's game against the as he was on the reserve/COVID-19 Kennys Vargas Jersey list."Yeah, look, we'll see how he feels today," Campbell said, . "I mean, we'll see. It's probably doubtful that he plays. I think it'll be (Tim) Boyle again, but we'll see how he feels today."As Campbell noted, would get the start under center if Goff is out. In the 20-16 lo s to the Falcons in Week 16, Boyle completed 24 of his 34 pa ses for 187 yards, a touchdown, and Brian Dozier Jersey an interception. Boyle also started back in Week 11 against the and threw for just 77 yards and two interceptions in the 13-10 lo s. DET QB #16 CMP%67.0YDs3007TD17INT8YD/Att6.48 Kent Hrbek Jersey "You never want to mi s any game, regardle s of the situation," Goff said Wednesday of mi sing last week's game due to his placement on the COVID-19 list. "But, I'm not the first guy to mi s a game because of COVID and the rules that they've placed in place for the last couple of years. It's the way it goes. It was unfortunate. I would've loved to be out there, but it's the way it goes." While Goff Jose Berrios Jersey may be sidelined, Campbell did say that team is expected to have running back for the first time since Week 12. Wide receiver is also poised to come off the reserve/COVID-19 list before Sunday.
Click here Click here Click here

cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image