cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Palmer on Adrian Peterson You can hear his feet (94 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 10:27

Palmer on Adrian Peterson: You can hear his feet Published: Oct 20, 2017 at 02:56 AM Around The NFL Podcast Co-Host His new teammates can' Andrew Ference Jersey t stop talking about him. blew the doors down in his debut with the last Sunday, mowing through the Bucs for 134 yards and two touchdowns in a performance that transformed Arizona's Leon Draisaitl Jersey offense. Quarterback noticed the difference right away, explaining to reporters that he could hear Peterson's feet on every play. "He's putting so much force into the ground with every step," Palmer said, per Josh Weinfu s of ESPN. "With a cut, when he's going to sprint, he's just different. "He's very unique. He's one of one. He runs so differently and so angry, I gue s would be describing it. He runs with so much violence, every run, inside zone, outside zone." Mark Letestu Jersey Stationed in London to face the , right guard went on to say: "I can feel him, too," while left tackle noted: "I don't know how much more force you can put into the ground and create as much explosion as he does. That dude is something special." In a single game, Ryan Smyth Jersey Peterson revived his season -- once lost in New Orleans -- and altered what the can do on offense. If this magic sticks, Arizona must be taken seriously in the NFC West. This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in Cam Talbot Jersey our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image