cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Who Is The Big Named Striker Target (75 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 10:28

With I*T*P*L moving onto Blank Jersey pastures new, Its now my duty to keep this blog going at a reasonable standard, I doubt ill be able do as good as job as him but Ill give it a good damn go!With the latest news coming from Stoke is that the Ashton deal is on the back-burner and we are now interested in other targets; So who could these be?.Nikola ZigicThe lanky Serbian international has been a player that has interested Stoke since last summer, with Valencia in financial difficulties and Zigic not been in there first team plans its a deal that could certainly happen, the Spanish Giants would accept a bid of around 8m which would be a top signing for any team. He would go in well with how Stoke play and the thoughts of him been on the end of them Delap throws makes a great prospect for us but also great fear from the rest of the teams. After a very succe sful loan stint at Racing Santander could spark interest from clubs who are much larger than us, but never say never. I dont think he is the target but its a deal we wouldnt be surprised would happen.Big Z-ManKenwyne JonesNow this might be a surprise to people reading this but I do feel this is the target, with Sunderland after Darren Bent and Peter Crouch this could see Kenwyne Jones been made available and Carlos Gonzalez Jersey I firmly believe we would be interested and be one of the favourites to sign the big man but we would have to battle a lot of clubs for his signature including Blackburn and Tottenham. A former loanee at Stoke which proved succe sful; Stoke even made a bid for him at the time but Southampton didnt want sell. If Sunderland do prove succe sful in signing Darren Bent and Peter Crouch then a bid of around 7m would be enough to purchase Daniel Castro Jersey him and Id be very happy to see him back.Former Potter Returning?Benjani MwaruwariStoke have made a bid of 5m for the Zimbabwe Captain according to the Daily Mail, a player who had a great spell at Portsmouth has seen his chances limited at Man City due to poor performances and new arrivals. A good player he is a goalscorer he isnt hes a better version of Mama because he scores more goals, but Id prefer to keep Big Mama and save us 5m to buy someone who made make a ma sive difference at the club. With reports saying he wants a move back to Fratton Park Trevor Story Jersey and with Portsmouth interested seems like hell only come if Portsmouth cant afford; but I wouldnt mind if he didnt sign but I wouldnt grumble if he did.Benjani in a rare appearance for Man CityMarlon HarewoodA player Stoke have been interested since his West Ham days and would fit in with the build of the Stoke team but after a poor loan spell at local rivals Wolves in The Championship I really do hope we arent interested in him anymore, with reports coming from Hulls local paper stating Stoke are interested in his services; Im worried that this could be happening but he wouldnt be the Big Named striker but a backup to let Kitson move on but if he is then I do fear about the rest of the transfer window. A deal around 1.5m would secure talks with the player but I pray to god this wont happen.Please God Dont Let Us Sign Him!Ro s McCormackA great season at Cardiff seeing him score 21 goals in 38 games will see interest from The Premier League, a player who has all the attributes to be a player at the Top Level; hes young, lots of pace, keen eye for goal, great work ethic. Hes a quality player and at the age of 22 he has a great future ahead of him but Cardiff have a great record of selling average players for large amounts of money (Johnson 5m, Chopra 5m, Jerome 3.5m etc) so what about a player Ian Desmond Jersey with true quality? Cardiff wont sell him for any le s than 5m so its probably a no go but you just may never know.
Click here Click here Click here

cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image