cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Nick Foles to Eagles fans after joining the Bears Please dont boo me too much (70 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 10:33

Two years removed from winning Super Bowl MVP for helping the capture their first and only Lombardi Trophy, is set to play for his third team in three years. If and when he returns to the City of Brotherly Love as a member of the , however, he's eager to stay in Brandon Finnegan Jersey the good graces of Eagles fans, this week that he'd prefer those at Lincoln Financial Field still show him love."If I do ever come back and play in Drew Storen Jersey Philly," Foles told John Clark, "please don't boo me too much. I still love y'all."Acquired by the Bears in a trade with the this offseason, Foles may or may not open the 2020 season as Chicago's starter, even though he's got . The Bears also aren't scheduled to play in Philadelphia until 2023, at the earliest, and Foles' deal with Chicago only runs through 2022.But it's not like Foles, who spent two different stints with Philadelphia, wouldn't embrace the opportunity to play at the Linc, either way down the road Matt Harvey Jersey or in a playoff game. "That would be wild," he said. "That would be wild, and especially, you know -- you obviously want home-field advantage. But I know Cincinnati Reds Jersey when the day happens -- and I'm glad it wasn't this last year -- that I do step back into the Linc, it will be extremely emotional. I'm not going to lie, I'm not going to sit here Homer Bailey Jersey and say that it won't be. People ask me where my favorite place to play was, and I say there's nothing like playing a night game at the Linc, playing for the Philadelphia Eagles ... And I'm not afraid of saying that, even though I'm playing in Chicago."
Click here Click here Click here

cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image