Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Jimmy Graham compares Justin Fields to Russell Wilson and heres where he sees the similarity between the QBs (117 อ่าน)

21 มิ.ย. 2566 11:00

has played with his fair share of great quarterbacks throughout his career: Drew Brees, , and are the most notable. Graham has only been through a week of training camp practice with and the five-time Pro Bowl tight end is already comparing Fields to one of those three quarterbacks Cam Sample Jersey .The tight end sees a lot of Wilson in Fields. Certainly Chicago fans will take that comparison."Man, I love the kid," Graham said, . "He sits beside me in the locker room and, man, he wants to be good. He wants to be great. He puts in the Samaje Perine Jersey work. The guy can really throw the ball. That's been impre sive to see his arm strength."At some point I've got to get him matched up with a guy up there in Seattle. Especially, you know, the ability to make plays while you're running, I think he's going to have -- it's been impre sive to see him so young, so focused. And I can tell it definitely reminds me a lot of Ru sell Wilson." If Fields can get off to the start Wilson has in his career, the city Cincinnati Bengals Women Jersey may be forced to put up a statue outside of Soldier Field. The definition of a franchise quarterback, Wilson has the second-most pa sing touchdowns (267) in his first nine seasons in the -- trailing only . He also has the fifth-most pa sing yards (33,946), and second-highest pa ser rating (101.7) for a quarterback after his first nine seasons. Wilson, Manning, and Dan Marino are Jessie Bates III Jersey the only quarterbacks in NFL history to have thrown for 20-plus touchdown pa ses in each of their first nine seasons.Fields is currently battling with for the starting quarterback job in Chicago. The took the chance on starting Wilson over (who they signed to a three-year deal) in Week 1 of the 2012 season and Wilson never relinquished the job. Filed can accomplish the same in Chicago -- if he gets the opportunity. "Chicago hasn't really had a franchise quarterback," Fields said, . "So me just getting the opportunity Ja'Marr Chase Jersey here, there couldn't be a better place for me to end up."
Click here Click here Click here

Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image