Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Miles Teller is in Hawaii with Aaron Rodgers and the actor just sent out a very interesting Packers tweet (107 อ่าน)

21 มิ.ย. 2566 11:04

There seems to be a new twist in the drama nearly every day and today is no different. The quarterback is currently on vacation in Hawaii and he's been spending a lot of time with actor Miles Matt Grzelcyk Kids Jersey Teller, who is on the island with him (Rodgers is there with his fiance Shailene Woodley and they've been spending all their time with Teller and his wife Keleigh).The group has for more than a week now and over that period, it's probably safe to a sume that Rodgers has talked about his situation in Green Bay at least once or twice. There's a good chance that Teller has some inside information about what's going on, which is why we're pointing Anders Bjork Women Jersey out the fact that the actor sent out this very interesting Packers-related tweet on Thursday night.Teller went a full week without tweeting about the trip, but then at 11:03 p.m. ET on Thursday, he sent this tweet out: Cheers to signing with the Packers Miles Teller (@Miles_Teller) Um what.There are really only two explanations for this tweet: Teller is either breaking some major news or he's trolling every Packers fan alive. If Rodgers ends up signing some sort of new deal with the Packers over the next 48 hours, then we can go ahead and credit Teller for breaking the story. Teller's tweet came three days after Rodgers appeared to throw the Packers a tiny olive branch during his first football-related interview that he's held since his feud with the team became public.On Monday, the Packers quarterback basically except for the front office."I love Jordan Love , he's a great kid," Rodgers said. "A lot of fun to work together. I love the coaching staff, love my teammates, love the fan base in Green Bay. It's been an incredible 16 years." Tommy Wingels Men Jersey Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign Rick Nash Jersey up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. Of course, if Rodgers never plays another down in Green Bay, then it's pretty clear that Teller was trolling Packers fans and if that's the case, there's a good chance that every movie he's Matt Grzelcyk Men Jersey in for the rest of time is going to bomb at Green Bay theaters.As for the rest of that Hawaiian trip, Keleigh Teller has been documenting it and you can check out some of the pictures by . If you head there, not only will you get pictures of Rodgers on a hike with his new best friends... ...but there's even video of him trying to sing Taylor Swift. Basically, it's definitely worth checking out.
Click here Click here Click here

Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image