Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Aaron Rodgers addresses rampant trade speculation that hes angling to end up with the Steelers in 2022 (204 อ่าน)

21 มิ.ย. 2566 11:47

quarterback raised some eyebrows around the NFL last week when he fawned Anthony Rizzo Jersey over coach Mike Tomlin with , which took place just days before Green Bay would beat Pittsburgh 27-17.With Rodgers unhappy in Green Bay, speculation immediately started after the interview that the Packers quarterback was doing his best to let the Steelers know that he wanted to play for them. The speculation then reached a fever pitch DURING the Week 4 game after Rodgers and Tomlin had a moment together. Aaron Rodgers and Mike Tomlin. Pals. Field Yates (@FieldYates) The head nod above happened after Tomlin called a timeout, which prevented Rodgers from catching the Steelers defense with 12 players on the field.When you look at everything that's happened between the two guys over the past 10 days, it's easy to see why some people think that Rodgers is Kerry Wood Jersey sending signals to the Steelers to come after him this offseason. However, during his weekly ," Rodgers said that's simply not the case. "I'm just speaking the truth," Rodgers said. "Ask me a question about Mike Tomlin, I'm going to tell you how I feel about Mike Tomlin. If you want to take that and run with it and say I'm angling for some sort of next team or something, I'm not. I'm just answering a question about my respect for Mike and what he's accomplished in the league."That being said, Rodgers did also point out once again that he's a huge fan of the Steelers coach."I'm a big Mike Tomlin fan. I ," Rodgers said. "I like the way that he speaks about his team. I like the way he goes about his busine s. I like his confidence. I've heard nothing but good things from guys that have played there. I like Ryne Sandberg Jersey Mike Tomlin." Comments like this will definitely be keeping the speculation going that Rodgers wants to play for the Steelers next season.By the way, this speculation all started because of what Rodgers said BEFORE the Packers played the Steelers."I have a ton of respect for Mike," Rodgers . "I think he's a fantastic coach. I love the way that he leads. I love that way that he talks after the games. He always seems to keep things really even keel. Looks like David Ross Jersey he's somebody that players love playing for." As for Tomlin, the admiration appears to mutual with Rodgers."If you're a competitor, you love being in that environment," Tomlin said this week of facing Rodgers at Kendall Graveman Jersey Lambeau Field, . "You love pitting your skills and talents and preparedne s versus people like those guys, led by a guy like that guy."After an offseason of drama in Green Bay, Rodgers made it clear in August that he's not exactly happy with the Packers. Unle s something changes going forward, there's a chance he'll be leaving Green Bay during the upcoming offseason and based on his comments, it sounds like he wouldn't mind if he were to end up in Pittsburgh playing for Tomlin.
Click here Click here Click here

Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image