Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

T.J. Watt contract Ben Roethlisberger says he should get whatever the heck he wants pass rusher practices (130 อ่าน)

21 มิ.ย. 2566 11:59

Not since have the had this high-profile of a contract negotiation as the only currently going on with . Pittsburgh fans Edwin Diaz Jersey are certainly hoping things turn out better with Watt than it did with Bell, who sat out the entire 2018 season before signing elsewhere the following offseason. As was the case with Bell, guaranteed money is reportedly one of the i sues that the two sides are currently trying to iron out.While present for each of Pittsburgh's practices, Watt did not participate in any team drills during training camp, although Mike Tomlin expects the three-time Pro Bowler to play in Sunday's season-opener against the . Watt did practice on Wednesday, a positive sign that the two sides will come to terms on an extension sometime soon. , who agreed to restructure his contract this offseason in order to help the Steelers' cap situation, was asked to weigh in on Watt's situation during his media availability on Wednesday."I think T.J. should get whatever the heck he wants," of Watt, who finished second in last year's Defensive Player of the Year voting. "He's arguably the best football player in the game right now Robert Gsellman Jersey , not just on defense, just in general. I've been through a few negotiations here with contracts. One of the reasons I took le s money was for guys like him to get paid, and he needs to get paid. He deserves every penny that he wants and asks for."T.J. Watt is that guy that should get whatever he wants." Steelers linebacker T.J. Watt was a full participant at practice Wednesday on the South Side. Matt Freed (@mattfreedpghpg) Tomlin offered a positive a se sment of Watt's first full practice with his teammates. The Steelers practiced outside despite a consistent downpour. "I thought he looked good," , via Joe Rutter of the . "He was engaged. He has been full participant in walk-throughs. He's a smart guy. He can learn from watching others and it's evident in watching him work today."As far as his lingering contract is concerned, it does not appear that Watt's situation is having any impact on team chemistry."There's a lot of young guys that don't understand that proce s because Asdrubal Cabrera Jersey they haven't been through it," Roethlisberger said. "That's why I think I'm able to speak with T.J. a little bit and talk to him. I think the feeling in the room is mutual in the sense that we all know how great he is and what he deserves. Everyone on this level (points to the practice field) at least." Roethlisberger understands the balancing act between asking for what you are worth while also trying to make sure that other key players can be retained for the long haul. Along with Watt, the Steelers Jose Reyes Jersey will also have to work on two-time All-Pro free safety contract sometime over the next year. And while Watt is surely considering the team's situation, he is also trying to secure his first longterm contract, a fact that isn't lost on Roethlisberger and his teammates."It's tough," Roethlisberger said. "I've been here long enough where it was easy enough for me to say that because I know what it takes to win . But he's trying to sign his first big deal. He's a Defensive Player of the Year (candidate). He is. Everyone in this locker room understands and knows that. He should understand and know that. The problem is when you negotiate and do contracts, it's not always two-sided. When the higher-ups are in charge, there's only so much you can do."We all feel bad for T.J. Everyone knows how bad he wants to be out there. The guy was here every single day (in training camp) when he probably didn't need be, busting his butt. Jay Bruce Jersey He should be taken care of."
Click here Click here Click here

Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image