Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Packers Aaron Rodgers didnt violate NFLs drug policy by taking Ayahuasca per report (187 อ่าน)

21 มิ.ย. 2566 12:01

quarterback ' use of a hallucinogenic drink called Ayahuasca, didn't violate the NFL's drug policy, . During an appearance on "The Aubrey Tom Seaver Jersey Marcus Podcast last week, Rodgers during a retreat to Peru in 2020 and it helped lead him to back-to-back MVP seasons.According to Schefter, NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said on Monday that the psychedelic wouldn't have resulted in a positive test on either the substance abuse or performance-enhancing substance policies."I think there's so many myths and rumors about it," Rodgers said during the interview. "The fear around it is, you're going to s--t yourself, it's just a big throw-up Derek Dietrich Jersey fest ... but the negative framework of it is that is the experience, not the deep and meaningful and crazy mind-expanding po sibilities, and also deep self-love and healing that can happen on the other side."Rodgers also stated that the experience would make him a changed man immediately, saying "I came back and knew that I was never gonna be the same." The All-Pro quarterback believes it's no "coincidence" Blank Jersey that he's won the league MVP during the 2020 and 2021 seasons after his experience with Ayahuasca. Rodgers is now setting the record straight about what he calls negative stereotypes about the Ayahuasca plant and the ceremonial drink made from it."I had a magical experience with the sensation of feeling a hundred different hands on my body imparting a ble sing of love and forgivene s for myself and gratitude for this life Dave Concepcion Jersey from what seemed to be my ancestors," Rodgers said when describing his first experience.Now, Rodgers believes he's more equipped to lead the Packers to glory -- and the Ayahuasca plant has helped with that. "To be way more free at work, as a leader, as a teammate, as a friend, as a lover," Rodgers said. "I really feel like that experience paved the way for me to have the best season of Scott Feldman Jersey my career."
Click here Click here Click here

Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image