Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Broncos Von Miller gives injury update ahead of training camp My ankle is about 94 percent (140 อ่าน)

21 มิ.ย. 2566 12:08

In a lot of ways, and for most of the planet's population, the 2020 calendar year was one to forget. This is something can certainly attest to as he readies for the 2021 season. The three-time All-Pro and eight-time Pro Bowl linebacker tested positive for COVID-19 last year, which gave him a very real scare. Then, after recovering from the novel coronavirus, he suffered a dislocated peroneal Giannis Antetokounmpo Jersey tendon in his ankle in September that ended his season before it began.After seeing the wisely execute his contract option for this coming season, he's again on the mend and recently gave a promising update on his return, hoping to get back to prime form that will potentially allow the 32-year-old . Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day OJ Mayo Jersey 's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe Matthew Dellavedova Jersey . Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. "I'm feeling good," he said, via in Denver ahead of training camp. "My ankle is about 94 percent. The 6 percent I've got to get Oscar Robertson Jersey , I have to get rushing the pa ser in practice with pads on, leaning on guys, guys leaning on me." So, e sentially, Miller is saying he'll have no limitations in camp, and he's working up a lather at the thought of mixing it up once again with his offensive line compatriots -- especially with newly signed offensive tackle (added to the Broncos roster on a one-year, $4 million deal this offseason) and tackle ."I haven't rushed the pa ser in over a year," said Miller. "Haven't played in a game in longer than that. Bobby Ma sie is a helluva opponent to go out there against every day in practice, and Garett Bolles and all these guys. So the extra 6 Jason Terry Jersey percent? I'm going to have to get that on the football field." The Broncos kick off training camp on July 28, and Miller will be front and center.
Click here Click here Click here

Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image