Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Odell Beckham Jr. starting his infant son off early with football jokes You drop the ball you run a mile (158 อ่าน)

21 มิ.ย. 2566 12:10

In February, shortly after winning the Super Bowl with the , wide receiver . and The two had a son named Zydn, and even though he is le s than three months old, Beckham is making sure he knows the fundamentals of football.Beckham is seen holding his son, giving the baby a football to run some drills. The 29-year-old says to Tarvarius Moore Jersey Zydn, "You drop a ball, you run a mile," getting some laughs from those behind the camera.Beckham covered Zydn's face in the video. "You drop a ball, you run a mile". getting his Tom Rathman Jersey son Zydn started early Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) OBJ has been open about fatherhood on social media. In March, he wrote, "As if I needed more motivation. Ima make my son proud asf when I'm done wit all this, from what I did on the field, to the way I handled all the other Shxt that came wit it. Ronnie Lott Jersey Zydnson I love u and daddy gone make u proud. I mean tht." As if I needed more motivation. Ima make my son proud asf when Im done wit all this, from what I did on the field, to the way I handled all the other Shxt that came wit it. Zydnson I love Dee Ford Jersey u and daddy gone make u proud. I mean tht. Odell Beckham Jr (@obj) He has also shared some of the tougher moments, talking about early wake-ups from their bundle of joy."Gottta love fatherhood man!!!! Nothin better than 5/6 am and ur sons tellllin u about everything he seeen in his dream or every thought he's havin at the moment," he tweeted. Gottta love fatherhood man!!!! Nothin better than 5/6 am and ur sons tellllin u about Matt Breida Jersey everything he seeen in his dream or every thought hes havin at the moment Odell Beckham Jr (@obj) Where OBJ will be playing next year is still unknown. He injured his knee in the Super Bowl against the and is expected to mi s some of the 2022 season, which could impact the free agency.
Click here Click here Click here

Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image