Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Adrian Peterson LeVeon Bell boxing match pushed back due to issues with the main event (135 อ่าน)

21 มิ.ย. 2566 12:10

and are known for being star running backs in the NFL, but this summer, they'll be duking it out in the boxing ring. Peterson and Bell have signed contracts for a boxing exhibition that was originally scheduled to take place July 30 at Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, but is being pushed back due to the main event no longer taking place.There is no official date announced, but the Peterson and Bell are now aiming for early September, after YouTube stars AnEsonGib and Austin Dominik Kahun Jersey McBroom were unable to fight in the headline bout. Official statement. Social Gloves Entertainment (@socialgloves) Bell confirmed the news that he would participate in the fight via Twitter. & its official nothing else needs to Gustav Forsling Jersey be said, lets gooo Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) Let's now take a look at the tale of the tape between the two players for whenever they do get in the ring. Here's a look at how they compare:Player:BellPetersonAge30 years old37 years oldHeight6 16 1Weight225 lbs217 lbsNFL accolades2-time first-team All-Pro, 3-time Pro Bowler4-time first-team All-Pro, 7-time Pro Bowler, NFL MVP, NFL Offensive Player of the YearYear retiredNot officially retired from the NFLNot officially retired from the NFLLast team played with, year and , 2021 (8 games total) and , 2021 (4 games Jordan Oesterle Jersey total)It wasn't too long ago when both players were arguably the best at their position. Bell, who had brief stints last season with the Ravens and Buccaneers, was an All-Pro during the 2014 and 2017 seasons. In 2016, Bell broke the ' regular season and postseason single-game rushing records. Peterson, an All-Decade performer for the 2010s, won his third rushing title in 2015 at age 30. Like Bell, Peterson saw limited playing time last season while playing for the Titans and Seahawks.Boxing has long been a pa sion for Bell, who used the sport as cardio during his time with the Steelers. Bell's pa sion for the sport grew during his year away from football in 2018. "I try to Graham Knott Jersey find ways to be healthier," Jeremy Roenick Jersey at the time when discu sing his boxing regiment. "I want my body to be in great shape so as the season comes closer you'll start seeing that form to take shape. Boxing is just to help with my cardio and my stamina. It's a little different than football, and I try to stay off my joints in the offseason as much as po sible, still get cardio. Instead of cutting and doing a lot of drills, I've been doing a lot of boxing training."
Click here Click here Click here

Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image