Aaron Rodgers says he got scared on Pack

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Aaron Rodgers says he got scared on Pack (127 อ่าน)

8 มิ.ย. 2566 11:53

didn't make many mistakes during the 37-29 lo s to the Panthers on Sunday, but he did make a huge one during the fourth quarter.On a pivotal fourth-and-goal play from Carolina's 4-yard line, Rodgers was picked off by Panthers linebacker with just 1:54 left in the game.The latest from SportsLineIf Rodgers had thrown a touchdown Jason Peters Jersey pa s on the play, the Packers would've had a chance to tie things up with a 2-point conversion. Instead Breshad Perriman Jersey , the interception sealed the lo s. So what happened on the big play?Rodgers says it was simple: He got scared."I had an easy opportunity for a pitch-and-catch touchdown, and I got scared by something," Rodgers said after the game, . "I can't explain it. It was a mistake by myself. I'll definitely be thinking about that one on the Dick Butkus Jersey ride home." That "easy" touchdown Rodgers is describing would've happened if the Packers quarterback had noticed teammate on the play.Cobb ran out into the flat and was wide open, something Rodgers noticed when he was reviewing the play on the sideline.After seeing just how open Cobb was, Rodgers to the ground. tfw you fail to capitalize on an opportunity to make memes about a sports GIF Rodger Sherman (@rodger_sherman) "They caught that?" Rodgers said of the tablet slam. "It's a frustrating game at times . It's exhilarating, but also frustrating when you make a mistake like that."Rodgers finished the game 25 of 48 for 369 yards and four touchdowns, but he' Khalil Mack Jersey s not going to be thinking about those stats this week, he's going to be thinking about his pick. "I'm most disappointed about the last play," Rodgers said. "The whole thing is disappointing. To be able to play that poorly and then to Chicago Bears Women Jersey come back and be so close to sending it to overtime is frustrating."The Packers have now lost two in a row and will look to end their losing streak on Sunday against the Lions. Detroit hasn't won in Green Bay since December 1991.

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image