facebook

facebook

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Mike Vick sounds ready to play for the C (104 อ่าน)

8 มิ.ย. 2566 12:21

The have a backup quarterback i sue. That was true even before broke his ankle, but it's even more true now. Rookie fourth-round pick is really their only option to play behind . This is the same Tony Romo who broke his collarbone twice last season, has played all 16 games only four times Peyton Manning Jersey in nine years and has mi sed 18 percent of all Cowboys games since he became the full-time starter back in 2006. They have several options available to them, none of which are all that appealing. One of those options available on the open market is former , , , and quarterback . In an appearance on on Thursday, Vick talked about the po sibility of playing for the Cowboys this season. Patrick asked Vick if he'd been in contact with the Cowboys lately and Vick replied that he hadn't, but that he's ready to go if he does get a call from anybody. Pre sed on if he'd be interested in the Yannick Ngakoue Jersey Cowboys in particular, Vick practically threw up a neon sign that read "PLEASE CALL ME, JERRY JONES.""Absolutely. That would be great. Every kid growing up wants to put that star on their helmet. You see them on Monday night games. You see them on Thanksgiving year in, year out. That's become an annual thing. You learn to appreciate it. It's a beautiful uniform, they look good. But it's not about looking good, you gotta play good as well. It's all about putting wins in the win column and that's what I love to do."Vick was just OK when pre sed into duty with the Steelers last season. He maintained the ability to create yards on the ground -- his 20 carries went for 99 yards -- and he completed 60.6 percent of his pa ses, which was close to a career-high, but his pa ses George Odum Jersey also yielded a paltry 5.5 yards per attempt. He showed almost no ability to throw the ball down the field and, when he dropped back to pa s, was sacked far too often (13.2 percent of drop-backs). The Dallas offensive line would help some in the latter area, Josh Jones Jersey but it's not as though Pittsburgh has a group of slouches up front. And anyway, Vick's been taking a significantly above-average rate of sacks for his entire career. That's just part of the deal with him. The Cowboys would obviously be in trouble if their backup quarterback was pre sed into duty. No matter who it is, there would be a steep drop-off from Romo. What Vick would provided, though, is a degree of certainty the Cowboys aren't likely to get from Prescott, who was considered a developmental prospect heading into the draft. There's no telling what you'll get from him.Still, Vick's phone hasn't exactly been ringing off the hook, even in the time that has pa sed since Moore Keke Coutee Jersey 's injury. "I won't say it's ringing as much," Vick said. "For what reason, I don't know. Like I said, the optimism is still there. I'm keeping the faith and I'm working out every day."

facebook

facebook

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image