facebook

facebook

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Jabrill Peppers cant believe the NFL fin (197 อ่าน)

8 มิ.ย. 2566 12:31

The NFL has made a concerted effort to reduce head injuries in recent years and that has occasionally led to officials penalizing players who made what some could consider legal hits. This brings us to rookie safety , who on Sunday Trevon Diggs Jersey was flagged for his shot to receiver .On Thursday, Peppers revealed that he had been fined $24,000 by the league --- and, yes, he plans to appeal. Here's the play in question: . was fined $24k for making the best play of his career Cameron DaSilva (@camdasilva) And here's what it Alfred Morris Jersey looked like to photographer Sam Greene, who took these images from the end zone: My view of the Peppers on Malone hit, now in gif form. Sam Greene (@SGdoesit) "I don't know what they want us to do, especially in terms of football's a violent game," Peppers said, via . "I don't know why they're trying to take the violence out of it. I think they're trying to make it too friendly." And even though Peppers said after the game that he thought the official made the right call, he has since reconsidered, especially since he figured the league would review the play and conclude that he wasn't trying to hurt Malone. "I thought after the game, they'll review it and see I didn't maliciously try to hit a guy helmet to helmet," Peppers Dallas Cowboys Kids Jersey explained. "I was just trying to make a play and dislodge him from the ball. ... "I just feel like any kind of violent collision, they just flag. As a DB, what do you want us to do? When you go low, you're a Deion Sanders Jersey dirty player and the torque from the hit folds a receiver and his helmet comes down on your helmet, they still throw the flag. You can barely touch those guys when they're running their route. Now you can barely tough them when they're catching the ball." It's also worth noting that while Peppers was flagged, there was no call for defensive holding or pa s interference against cornerback , who clearly grabs Malone's right arm forcing him to make a one-handed catch before Peppers hits him. Meanwhile, Browns coach Hue Jackson hasn't changed his opinion -- he maintains that Peppers' hit was completely and unequivocally legal. "I stand on what I said (Sunday)," Jackson said on Monday afternoon. "I will not change from that Roger Staubach Jersey . I think it was a good play by our player." Peppers, a first-round pick who signed a , tweeted this after the league notified him his paycheck would be a little light this week: Me reading the letter from the league . JP (@JabrillPeppers) "I don't have ($24,000) to give like that," he said.

facebook

facebook

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image