Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Cowboys Dak Prescott expected to ramp up in practice has chance to play Saturday in preseason vs. Texans (132 อ่าน)

21 มิ.ย. 2566 10:53

Stop me if you've heard this before: is on track to potentially take the field when the play host to the on Saturday. You probably should've stopped me, because you have heard it before, and often, as it's what would likely be the outcome Dak Prescott Jersey in his recovery from a strained shoulder. Prescott has resumed throwing in measured amounts and feels no sorene s, but the Cowboys wanted one additional MRI to make sure all is well before allowing him to formally get back to throwing in team drills in practice. Despite that news oddly sending many outside the organization into a panic-stricken tailspin, the second MRI was always scheduled to happen, sources say, and the results have come back exactly as the Cowboys expected: Prescott and his shoulder are healing just fine. Repeat: Prescott and his shoulder are healing just fine. And so it goes, the two-time Dallas Cowboys Jersey Pro Bowl quarterback is expected to return to throwing in limited fashion during practice on Monday, sources confirm to CBS Sports, as he continues to progre s toward being ready for Week 1 against and the . Additionally, the Cowboys plan of potentially having Prescott take a limited number of game snaps against the Texans remains a strong po sibility, but they won't pre s the i sue. They'll make the final decision later this week after ramping him Roger Staubach Jersey up in practice and then re-evaluating him on a daily basis. To Prescott's own admi sion, if the regular season were already underway, he wouldn't have mi sed any time whatsoever -- a hint at just how unconcerned he was/is about the injury. Considering he nearly broke the franchise record for most pa sing yards in a single season in 2019 while battling a sprained AC joint in his throwing shoulder, it stands to reason he wouldn't be. "We're being cautious," Prescott said during halftime of the Hall of Fame Game via teleconference from Oxnard, California. "We're taking it day by day. Obviously, it's five weeks before the season opener, so I've got a lot of time. I'm going to use that time to get myself Tyler Smith Jersey ready for that game." The 27 Leighton Vander Esch Jersey -year-old traveled with the team to Arizona and took part in pregame throws before heading to the sideline to unfortunately watch as five teammates went down with injury during Friday night's 19-16 lo s to the . Those injuries are, which provided the exclamation point to a week that to , . There have been no setbacks for Prescott and, as it turns out, . Dak Prescott jerseys now available If you're a Cowboys fan, you need a Dak Prescott jersey before the new season starts! .
Click here Click here Click here

Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image