cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Week 1 NFL picks Giants win Falcons cover and more of Pete Priscos best bets (90 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 08:43

I was a slow starter with my Best Bets last season, but finished with a flurry -- and I expect that to carry over to the start of this season. More Picks Every week in this space, I will give you my five Best Bets, picks that are entered into the Westgate SuperContest as part of Team OddsShark. It is a competition that includes my Pick Six Podcast buddies, Nick Kostos and Will Brinson. This will be Brinson's first foray into the contest, so he's bound to get picked on with DeMarcus Ware Jersey nasty words each week, both here and on the podcast. It will be fun. The loser will get abused. It won't be me. So listen to the Pick Six Podcast each week on iTunes, , and you will hear us arguing over our weekly picks. This year, I am going to Eric Saubert Jersey dominate those two. I promise. So let's get off to a good start with a 5-0 record to open the season. OK, I'll take 4-1. -6.5 at There are so many out there who think the Falcons will have a Super hangover. Forget that. This team will be better. And the Bears aren't close to being in the same cla s. Yes, it's tough to lay those points on the road, but I just can't see the Bears and keeping up with and the Atlanta offense. The Falcons are also 8-1 against the spread in their last nine road games. -2 at The Cardinals are 7-0 straight up in their last seven against the Lions and 4-0 against the spread in the last four. That's good history, but I also think this Arizona team is much better than the Lions. The Arizona defense can rush the pa ser, while the Lions can't. That's a bad combination. has a big day. -2.5 Mike Purcell Jersey vs. This is a long trip for the Raiders to open the season, and they are facing a good Tenne see team. The Titans love to pound the football, and Raiders had major i sues stopping the run last year, ranking 23rd. Look for a big game from the Tenne see backs, especially as the Titans get off to a 1-0 start. +4 at The Giants have won three straight against the Cowboys and they are 4-0-1 against the spread in the last five. The Cody Conway Jersey Cowboys have defensive i sues, which I think will show up here. The Giants have a good run defense, which could make it tough for to get going in what might be P.J. Locke III Jersey his only game for seven weeks. I think the Giants win the game outright, so getting four is a bonus. +3 at The Chargers have a good pa ser ( ) and dominant pa s rushers in and . The Broncos have a dominant pa s rusher in , but they lack the pa ser that Los Angeles has with . So it's big edge to the Chargers there. Los Angeles is 5-2 against the spread in the last seven on the road against Denver. Make it 6-2 as they lose a close one, but cover.
Click here Click here Click here

cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image