cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Chiefs Patrick Mahomes on surpassing Tom Brady as GOAT Ask me when Im like 38 years old (143 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 08:45

has enjoyed just about as perfect of a start to an NFL career as you can ask for. The quarterback is set to play in his third Super Bowl and just claimed the second MVP award of his career on Thursday night at Bojan Bogdanovic Jersey the NFL Honors. Considering just how impre sive Mahomes' burst onto the scene has been, there is the natural question of where all this could ultimately take him, and po sibly one day have him leaping over as the greatest of all time."I'm trying to catch Tom," Mahomes . "But Tom's a long Jordan Clarkson Jersey ways away, you can ask me when I'm like 38 years old."The 27-year-old was asked a similar question during Super Bowl Opening Night on Monday and acknowledged that it will be a challenge to match Brady with all of his career accomplishments, saying: "It's gonna be tough. I mean, seven Super Bowl victories, 10 Super Bowls. There's a reason why he's so far ahead of everybody else. It's hard to do, but I'll do my best to chase it. But I've got to start off with trying to win this one this week. So I've just got to focus on today and then tomorrow until we get Grayson Allen Jersey to Sunday. And then let's go out there and play our best ball game." Is trying to catch ?: on NFL (@NFL) Brady finished his career holding just about every meaningful record that you'd ever aspire for, including the most Super Bowl wins, most career pa sing yards, touchdowns, wins, and postseason victories. Now that he's officially retired, Brady no longer will be able to continue running up the score on all of his records, which gives Mahomes concrete numbers to eye.Since Mahomes became Kansas City's full-time starter to begin the 2018 season, he has led Ricky Rubio Jersey the Chiefs to AFC Championship berths (at home) in each of his five seasons. He also now has two MVPs on his resume, three All-Pro selections (one second team), led the league in pa sing touchdowns twice, and owns the NFL record with 5,614 total yards in a single season. As we said, it's about as good of a start as you could hope for. However, Sunday's game against Philadelphia will be critical for Mahomes in his pursuit of Brady as a victory would give him two Super Bowl wins. That in itself is a remarkable Derrick Favors Jersey feat in NFL history but, if he ever wants to one day match Brady's total of seven championships, he needs to make every trip to the big game count.
Click here Click here Click here

cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image