cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Jerry Jones Dez Bryant is really a better player (141 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 08:48

Jerry Jones: Dez Bryant is 'really a better player' Published: Nov 24, 2017 at 04:29 AM Digital Content Editor If you need to an avatar to encapsulate the ' offensive woes this Deebo Samuel Jersey season, look no further than Big D's franchise wide receiver, . Once one of the top receivers in the league, Bryant has yet to eclipse 100 yards in a game this season and is averaging a career-low 10.9 yards per catch. On Thursday, Dez wasn't even targeted in the first half -- he finished with three catches on five targets for 37 yards in the blowout lo s to the . His Richard Sherman Jersey stats and game tape tell the story of a wideout in decline -- Bryant, 29, is in his eighth season -- but owner Jerry Jones sees something else from his marquee receiver. "Dez is actually, from the standpoint of being to excel, is a better player," Jones told 105.3 The Fan Dallas on Friday. "I know Brandon Aiyuk Jersey a lot of people are rolling their eyes on that one -- he's really a better player. He's just got to get into a better position. He had a ball Jimmie Ward Jersey yesterday that he can catch. I've seen him mi s that ball before, but I've seen him catch that ball, too, great periods of times. Let me say this: I feel good about Dez." While Bryant has lost a step in the speed department, Jones is right in that Dez can routinely outmuscle corners for catches on jump balls Elijah Mitchell Jersey . Catching contested pa ses is an important trait for Bryant to po se s. After all, he's been struggling to find separation all season. This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image