Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Dwayne Haskins looking to turn tide of his career with Steelers has hopes to take over after Big Ben (130 อ่าน)

21 มิ.ย. 2566 10:55

It's been a whirlwind few years for in the NFL. The former first-round pick's time with the Washington Football Team came to an unceremonious end in 2020 when he was cut at the tail end of last season, appearing in just 16 games for the club that made him the No. 15 overall pick in 2019. With that situation now behind him, Haskins is looking to get his career back on a positive trajectory with the , who signed him to a reserve/future contract back in January."It was for sure humbling," Haskins said Thursday of his release Tipa Galeai Jersey by Washington, via . "I just wanted to be in a place where I was wanted, and I am wanted here. I am thankful for the opportunity to be somewhere where I feel like I can be myself and play ball and not worry about the other stuff that comes along with it."Mi sion No. 1 for Haskins is making the regular-season roster, which is no sure thing with and also on the roster behind . Part of endearing himself to the Pittsburgh bra s, he says, is to show "the coaching staff and my teammates how much I love football.""My mind is in the right place," he said. "I am Randy Ramsey Jersey willing to work to show my talents and be able to earn a spot here. Being able to be here now, I want to work hard and figure things out together." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that Steven Wirtel Jersey you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. While Haskins certainly po se ses the talent of a first-round pick, the on-field results haven't been up to snuff thus far. Over his 16 games in Washington stretched over a two-season span, the 24-year-old has completed 60.1% of his pa ses for 2,804 yards, David Bakhtiari Jersey 12 touchdowns, and 14 picks. He also owns a 3-10 record as a starter. Those figures will need to improve drastically to not only make the Steelers roster but also for Haskins to reach his ultimate goal of being Roethlisberger's succe sor in Pittsburgh as early as next year."My expectation here is to make everyone who took a chance on me look good," said Haskins. "Work as hard as I po sibly can and let my Randall Cobb Jersey work speak for itself. I want to take over after Big Ben, but that comes with due time. They expect a lot out of me as far as being prepared. "I love Pittsburgh. I will do what I can to leave my mark here." Again, Haskins can set a high bar for himself, but his first goal needs to center around surviving the summer and impre sing Mike Tomlin and the rest of Pittsburgh's decision-makers enough to make the 53-man roster.
Click here Click here Click here

Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image