cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Lions vs. Texans odds expert picks against spread Predictions TV info streaming for NFL on Thanksgiving (96 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 08:59

How about a little NFL football as a side to your Thanksgiving dinner? As is tradition, the will kick off the holiday on Thursday when they square up against the Jake Elliott Jersey . These two clubs come into Week 12 with a combined record of 7-13 so it's not exactly a heavyweight showdown, but nonethele s a game we can sink our teeth into. Texans have started to heat up a bit after upsetting the in Week 11 and covering two-straight games. That said, Watson will be without a couple of key offensive weapons after receiver (toe) was placed on injured reserve and (quad) was ruled out on Wednesday. That's nothing compared to what the Lions, who were shut out against the last week, are dealing with on the injury front, however. will head into Thanksgiving without star receiver (hip) along with fellow receiver (hip). Running back (concu sion) also may not play after being listed as questionable due to a concu sion. If he does play, he could make a serious impact against a poor Texans run defense.To find out how all of our experts view this matchup, you can check out their breakdown of Thursday's head-to-head, including their picks, below.Time:12:30 Jordan Mailata Jersey p.m. ETLocation:Ford Field (Detroit, Michigan)TV:CBS|Stream: "The Texans came alive against the Patriots and showed well on offense. I expect that to carry over here with Deshaun Watson having a big day against the bad Lions defense. But look for Matt Stafford to also play well. This will be high scoring, with the Lions winning on Thanksgiving." -- Pete Prisco on why he's on ThanksgivingSportsLine's R.J. White has been on an absolute tear picking Lions games, going 39-22 in his last 61 Reggie White Jersey picks involving Detroit. To see which way he's leaning for this matchup as he continues to try and stay hot, you'll need to . "Watson has attempted over 38 pa ses just once this season, which was in a 15-point lo s against the Green Bay Packers in Week 7. His number should be up there in the 30s, but I also like that the Under is juiced." -- Jordan Dajani on on Deshaun Watson's 38.5 pa s attempts"Since Week 5, Deshaun Watson has thrown 11 touchdown pa ses and zero interceptions while averaging 286.4 yards per game. If the Texans were any good, we'd be talking a lot more about Watson's brilliant run, but they're not. Also, did I mention Watson has never lost a game in his career on short rest? Because he's never lost a game in his career on short rest (7-0). That being said, the fact of the matter is that I have to choose between two bad teams here. This is like choosing between green bean ca serole and corn pudding as your main side dish at Thanksgiving. Corn pudding got Jalen Reagor Jersey shut out on Sunday, so I'm taking green bean ca serole." -- John Breech on why he is , 30-23 "Deshaun Watson reminded us last week against New England that he can will his team to victory on any given Sunday. Not only that, but Houston's run defense showed improvement against the Patriots' strong rushing attack in Week 11. This is part of the Texans heating up for their standards, covering back-to-back games since starting the year off 1-7 ATS." -- Tyler Sullivan, who Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Texans (-2.5) Ron Jaworski Jersey at Lions
Click here Click here Click here

cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image