Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Jets Corey Davis says he expects Sam Darnold to be New Yorks quarterback in 2021 (106 อ่าน)

21 มิ.ย. 2566 10:56

presumably discu sed the ' quarterback situation before signing a three-year, $37.5 million contract with the team in free agency. And contrary to popular opinion, the former wide receiver expects the Jets to stick with the incumbent starter Richard Seymour Jersey in 2021. Addre sing reporters Tuesday, Davis said he signed with New York thinking former first-round pick will return as the club's quarterback this year."The situation, it is what it is," Davis said, . "Obviously I'm coming in with my understanding that Sam Drew Desjarlais Jersey is the guy. That doesn't scare me away at all. I've seen Sam do great things."Later asked to clarify his remarks and confirm whether he believes Darnold will be his QB come September, : "That's my understanding, correct."For now, of course, Davis can't really say anything else. Darnold remains under contract with the Jets through 2021, and team bra s has openly indicated Henry Anderson Jersey the former No. 3 overall pick could be back as the starting QB under new coach Robert Saleh. There's certainly a po sibility New York could use its top selection in this year's draft, No. 2 overall, to build around Darnold rather than completely restart Matthew Judon Jersey at the game's most important position; or trade down from No. 2 and stockpile even more a sets. But until draft day comes and goes, Darnold's future with the Jets remains unclear. General manager Joe Douglas, who gave Davis a big deal to serve as 's top target in 2021, has acknowledged he'll listen to trade offers for Darnold, and New Mack Wilson Jersey York is expected to have acce s to all but one of this year's top QB prospects picking No. 2.
Click here Click here Click here

Youtube

Youtube

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image