cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Thousands sign petition calling for investigation into Steelers-Bengals (69 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 09:39

It's been two days since a series of unfortunate events propelled the to Saturday's wild-card win over the . After the game, Bengals players were understandably apoplectic about, well, a lot of things, from the accusation that to why Steelers linebackers coach Joey Porter after Brown appeared to be injured.Both ' Evan Turner Jersey s hit that led to Brown's concu sion, and the subsequent midfield entanglements between Porter and several Bengals players resulted in 30 yards of penalties against Cincinnati, setting up Pittsburgh's game-winning field goal.And while the Bengals' season is over and the Steelers have moved on to the , Cincinnati's fans aren't ready to let this go. Some have started a petition calling for an investigation into the game."I know I just sound like a bitter De'Andre Hunter Jersey fan and admittedly I am," the petition, started by Jamaal Spivey, . "But any real football fan has to admit there was a lot of shadine s surrounding this game. This is beyond being upset with a lo s. The 'no call' on the Bernard hit, the suppose 'helmet' hit from Burfict, and the 'unsportman like conduct' sic call involving a Pittsburgh coach who shouldn't have been on the field Solomon Hill Jersey appear to be a blatant manipulation of the game. Also consider that the Steelers were favored to win this game coming in, and that for some reason this game was officiated by the same team from the previous game which was also poorly manned. There is definitely something suspicious going on behind the scenes."As of this writing, the petition has 17,705 supporters. As for the claims made above, 's hit on Gio Bernard . The Steelers linebacker Moses Malone Jersey used his helmet to "to butt, spear or ram an opponent violently or unnece sarily," which is a violation of Rule 12, Section 2, Article 6(i).But it's tough to argue that Burfict shouldn't have been flagged for this hit on Antonio Brown, even if .This is just brutal The Cauldron (@TheCauldron) Skylar Mays Jersey Porter would have been better off staying on the sidelines after Brown's injury, but he after a player was hurt.Porter is and Burfict .Meanwhile, the Steelers will face the Broncos on Sunday in a game that could leave them without their three best players; running back 's season ended in Week 8 with a knee injury, Brown is currently in the league's concu sion protocol and quarterback has a shoulder strain. The common denominator among them? They were all injured by Burfict.
Click here Click here Click here

cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image