cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Odell Beckham Jr. tells Saquon Barkley to have Giants GM Joe Schoen call his agent (80 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 09:46

Could a reunion between . and the be on the horizon? On Twitter, OBJ seemed to hint at wanting to join the Giants for a second time.Beckham Doug McDermott Jersey posted a highlight video of himself and it got the attention of New York running back , who quote tweeted the video saying, "Still that MF." Still that MF Saquon Barkley (@saquon) The exchange got even more intriguing when OBJ replied to Barkley, saying, "Tell Joe call my agent ... I got some more shxt left to do" with a laughing emoji. Tell Joe call my agent . I got some more shxt left to do Odell Beckham Jr (@obj) Malcolm Brogdon Jersey We can conclude that the Joe he is mentioning in the tweet is Giants general manager Joe Schoen. If Schoen does call his agent, he would have to take $20 million a year out of his wallet, the magic number Beckham wants per year, according to. Last week, the 30-year-old held a workout in Arizona for teams to have a closer look at where his game is post Naz Mitrou-Long Jersey ACL injury. Beckham tore his ACL during the ' Super Bowl win over the and was sidelined an entire season as he recovered.His quest to find his new city began last season, when the wide receiver went on a free agent tour, Cassius Stanley Jersey visiting multiple teams including the Giants. He also visited with the and that season. Beckham did not end up signing with anyone, meaning his search continues into this offseason.Beckham was chosen by the Giants with the No. 12 overall selection in 2014. He stayed with the Giants through 2018 before joining the from 2019 to 2021. He was with the Rams for one season in 2021. OBJ had 390 catches for 5,476 yards with scored 44 touchdowns in 59 games played for New York. In total for his career, he has 531 catches for T.J. Warren Jersey 7,367 yards and 56 receiving touchdowns.
Click here Click here Click here

cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image