cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Titans coach Mike Mularkey has an incredible Fantasy football story (120 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 09:48

A lot of people inside the NFL aren't huge fans of Fantasy football. Coaches, players, even execs -- they're trying to win games, not worry about the stats of individual players on your Josh Sweat Jersey Fantasy team. Sometimes, though, Fletcher Cox Jersey it's impo sible to keep Fantasy football from interfering with their jobs, or even their everyday lives. Take head coach Mike Mularkey, for example. All he wanted to do was buy his wife a nice Christmas gift a few years back, and Fantasy Shareef Miller Jersey football intruded on his life. HC, Mike Mularkey talks fantasy football fans on today's Coconut Podcast: Pat Kirwan (@PatKirwanCBS) The full quote:"Couple years ago for Christmas, I bought my wife a pizza stone from a factory. She opens it up, gets through the bubble wrap and there's a handwritten note saying, 'Coach Mularkey, I have Jason Snelling on my Fantasy team, will you run JJ Arcega-Whiteside Jersey him this weekend.' I'm not kidding you. This is my wife's Christmas present and someone in the factory saw who it was going to and stuck it in there!"Look: Jerome Brown Jersey This was a pretty rude thing to do. But that doesn't make it le s funny. Listen to the entire Mularkey audio clip .
Click here Click here Click here

cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image