cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

NFL Draft prospect plans to splurge on Taco Bell with first NFL paycheck (116 อ่าน)

26 ก.พ. 2567 09:56

Jordan McLaughlin Jersey One of the biggest things a college kid has to figure out after he gets drafted by an NFL team is what to do with his first paycheck.Some players their mom, while other for mom. Basically, mom gets taken care of.NFL CombineGrand Valley State defensive end Matt Judon might buy something for his mom with his first paycheck, but if that happens, mom's going to have wait because Judon has big plans for his first purchase: He's going to walk into his favorite fast food restaurant and buy a chalupa. "I like Taco Bell," Judon told week. "I mean, obviously Anthony Edwards Jersey I'll have way more money than I'll know what to do with, but while I'm pondering what I'm going to do with Juan Hernangomez Jersey my money I'll be eating a chalupa or something." That's finance 101 right there: Buy what you want (in this case the chalupa) while you responsibly plan what to do with the rest of your money.As someone who's projected to be a sixth- Jaylen Nowell Jersey or seventh-round pick, Judon will be able to buy a lot of chalupas if he gets drafted. Players taken early in the sixth round of the 2015 draft about $135,000 in signing bonus money, which a player gets to keep even if they don't make the final roster.Judon might be able to treat his entire family to chalupas with that kind of money.Judon, who led all of college football with 20 sacks in 2015, is ranked as the 22nd best defensive end in the . He also might rank as Taco Bell's No. 1 Omari Spellman Jersey customer after the draft.
Click here Click here Click here

cemkrete

cemkrete

สมาชิก

lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image