Cemkrete Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Sheet (CFRP) is used for reliable and high-performance structural reinforcement systems. CFRP-based solutions include CFRP sheets and rods as well as an epoxy resin adhesive. These systems are widely used for the bending strengthening of buildings with dynamic and static loads and other structures. Such as bridges, beams, ceilings and walls, which provide outstanding long-term durability. It has 10 times more powerful than steel, does not rust, is durable and convenient for installation and use. It has been widely adopted in the United States standard ACI440 international design standard. Standards of the Japanese Civil Engineering Association And standards of European countries For strengthening structures and repairs.
- Remove the original structural plaster. If cracks are found, repair them before installing the surface to be smoothed.The corners to which the carbon fiber sheets are covered must be grinded at least 13 mm radius concrete surface to prevent stress and gaps between the carbon fiber plates. With concrete
- Apply a coating of liquid primer to the concrete surface to be installed. Carbon fiber plate with Epoxy resin For good adhesion between concrete and Carbon fiber sheet
Installing CFRP (Carbon Fiber Plate)
- Mix the epoxy resin according to the instructions with the blending drill at the appropriate temperature within the specified time period.
- Place the carbon fiber sheet over the epoxy resin applied while it has not hardened, roll the air bubbles with a roller, then apply the epoxy resin over the carbon fiber plate, soak it by Epoxy resin Must be permeated on the carbon fiber sheet.
- In the event that a carbon fiber sheet must be placed Overlay the original sheet to apply. Epoxy resin and carbon fiber paste Before the epoxy resin in the first layer hardens
- Carbon fiber plates must be aligned, straightened plates placed in the correct orientation. And must be applied along the length of the sheet
- Easy to install
- High toughness
- High strength
- Long shelf life
- Environmentally friendly
- No maintenance required
- Light weight, does not affect the original structure.
- Reinforce concrete floors
- Reinforce concrete bridges
- Strengthen the bending strength, shear strength
- Strengthen the building structure
- Reinforce earthquake resistance building poles
- Strengthening the beamless floor, smooth belly
- Repair cracks from overweight
- Reinforce structures that are not of high quality